Office is a suite of applications, servers and services developed by Microsoft. The most widely used applications include Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Although we're providing templates for invoicing in only Excel format (most are in ".xlsx" format, but there are also ".xls" designs), Microsoft itself is also hosting a number of samples on their own web site.
Here are our templates closely related to 20 Microsoft Office Invoice Templates Free Download.
- c3007Notary Invoice Template
- c5098Invoicing Template for Roofing Service
- c5150Product Names and Shipping Address on Aging Report
- c4130Building Construction Bill Format
- c5155Excel Retail Invoice Template
- c5028Five Price Levels (Service, Amount, Custom Column)
- c5161Malaysia Tax Invoice Template
- c7027Hotel Receipt Format with Blue Gradient Design
- c5035Mixed Tax Rates in an Invoice (7 Columns)
- c7001Rental Invoicing Template
- c5030Five Price Percentage Levels (Service, Custom Column)
- c4017Consulting Invoice Template (2nd Sample of Customization)
- c7005Hotel Receipt Template
- c5091Hotel Guest Folios with Satisfied Business Traveler
- c5033Sales Invoice Form with Discount Percentage
- c5029Five Price Percentage Levels (Sales, Custom Column)
- c5158Sales Invoice Form in Croatian
- c7018Australian GST Invoice Template
- c7009Medical Invoice Template (1)
- c7041Clinic Invoice
Notary Invoice Template
Invoicing Template for Roofing Service
This billing and invoicing format for roofing service is created based on the standard invoicing template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel installer program. See the standard invoice template category for more samples on this topic. The most noticeable differences between this customized format and the standard template is that, besides the color schema, this roofing service version shows a roofer image on top of the form. This image is added as a background image, so it will not show when you are creating invoices - the roofer image shows only on printed invoices, or the PDF version that you generate with Invoice Manager for Excel and email to your customer.
Product Names and Shipping Address on Aging Report
It is not as easy as you might imagine to combine several cell values into one. As explained on trumpexcel.com there are multiple ways you can do this, but Excel offers no special formula for this -- except Excel 2016 (Office 365), which offers the "TEXTJOIN" function.
Building Construction Bill Format
Like c4046 Construction Invoice Template, this template has 4 columns too, namely "Description", "Quantity", "Unit Price" and "Line total". This differs from c1001 Construction Proposal Template and c1005 Construction Contract Template, where there is only 1 column and the total amount is manually editable.
Excel Retail Invoice Template
We have already published several formats for retail selling. For example c5010 Music Store Invoice Template (Retail), c3013 Pet Food Store Invoice, c7003 Book Store Invoice Format etc. UniformSoft.com also has published a popular title for clothing stores. While many of the templates are named with specific industry names, they are in fact not limited to what the names suggest. If you are looking for a billing template for your retail business, the most important thing to look for is whether the fields offered by a template meets your requirements.
Five Price Levels (Service, Amount, Custom Column)
This seventh sample in the multiple-price or multiple-discount serial has no shipping fields in the printable section, and the prices are set in amount (instead of percentage).
Malaysia Tax Invoice Template
Use this template to make Invoice Manager an invoicing and billing software for Malaysia. The following table shows both the original and the translated text.
Hotel Receipt Format with Blue Gradient Design
So to create this blue gradient bar, we followed the steps below.
- Backup the template (as always).
- Switch to design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab. All the template here on Invoicing Template are protected by default, but with no password set. The purpose of enabling protection is to prevent end users from altering the design of the template accidently.
- Select all the cells on the top line that we'll marge, in this case, $D$3:$N$3.
- On Excel "Home" ribbon tab, click "Merge and Center".
- Right-click the merged cell and choose "Format Cells".
- Switch to the "Fill" tab.
- Click "Fill Effects".
- From "Colors" section, choose "Two colors", make the "color 1" is white and "color 2" is blue.
- From "Shading Style" section choose "From corner".
- Click one of the fill effect from the "Variants" section.
- Click OK to close the "Fill Effects" dialog box.
- Click OK to close the "Format Cells" dialog box.
- "Your Hotel Name" is a placeholder for your hotel / business name. Before you can create your first invoice, you need to replace it with your business name.
- The "RECEIPT" title is now implemented as a text box. Compared to regular text on the spreadsheet form, adding text and label using text box gives you more options on formatting and placing text. Click to select the "RECEIPT" title, the "DRAWING TOOLS / Format" ribbon tab appears, where you have full control over the style and appearance of the text box. In this sample, we simply choose one of preset WordArt Style.
- Once you've done customization on the hotel receipt template, click "Design Mode" button again on the "Invoice" ribbon tab to exit design mode. This protect the "Invoice" worksheet and hide gridlines and row/column headings.
- Click the Save button on Excel quick access toolbar to save the template.
Mixed Tax Rates in an Invoice (7 Columns)
In the original version, which is named Mixed Tax Rates in an Invoice (5 Columns) here on InvoicingTemplate.com, we implemented a feature that allows you to tax different types of items with different rates on one same invoice by adding several custom fields and creating some Excel formulas. By using custom fields and Excel formulas, we can create exciting features that are not supported by the default sales invoice template that was shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel. The two newly added columns, which are "Product Type" and "Applied Tax Rates", are placed outside the printable invoice form in the original version. If the product / item description text labels are short, you may like to place these two new columns inside the printable invoice form. This customized form named Mixed Tax Rates in an Invoice (7 Columns) implements this.
Five Price Percentage Levels (Service, Custom Column)
After moving out the "Shipping Date" field, you may like to expand the size of the neighboring fields to make the layout organized. This is done by expanding the Terms label and field. Expanding the "Terms" label is done by first selecting the original terms cell and the empty cells left by moving out the "Shipping Date" field, and then execute the "Merge and Center" command on Excel ribbon tab. To do this for the Terms field, you first need to move the original Terms cell to the first (left-most) cell of the empty space, and then select all the cells you want to merge, and then execute the "Merge" command.
Consulting Invoice Template (2nd Sample of Customization)
Note that if you use the Invoice Manager for Excel version of the consulting invoice template, it is necessary to unprotect the Invoice form before you can customize it.
Hotel Receipt Template
If you use the Invoice Manager for Excel version of the hotel invoice template / hotel receipt template, the receipt# (or invoice#) is generated automatically when you save the document.
Hotel Guest Folios with Satisfied Business Traveler
This hotel guest invoice / guest folios / guest bill format includes spaces for hotels / motels to detail number of guest(s), Room No., Arrival Date, Arrival time, Departure date, Departure time. To beautify the form design an image of a satisfied business traveler is added.
Sales Invoice Form with Discount Percentage
Five Price Percentage Levels (Sales, Custom Column)
Custom Field is a concept introduced by Invoice Manager for Excel, which refers to the fields that are not defined in the default database structure of Invoice Manager for Excel. For example, for an invoice selling clothes you may like a "Size" column on the invoice body to indicate the size of the invoicing item, but the "Size" field does not exist in the default database definition. In this case, you can add it as a custom field in both the Product and Invoice Body database table, so that when you pick up a product on creating an invoice, the size field filled in automatically along with the description, price and product #, and when you save an invoice, the size field is saved too.
Sales Invoice Form in Croatian
This Croatian Invoice Template is translated from the standard invoice template (default template) shipped with Invoice Manager.
Like the c5156 Turkish version and the c5157 Italian version, only the text inside the printable area is translated. Visit Croatia invoice requirements and VAT invoicing rules for VAT invoicing requirements in Croatia. See this document for more information on basic rules and techniques of customization.
Australian GST Invoice Template
Note: a revised version of this template could be found at ABN Tax Invoice Template.
As always Australian GST Invoice Template is offered in Excel spreadsheet format.
Medical Invoice Template (1)
This free template is the first of our serial of medical billing forms. Originally provided on UniformSoft.com at Medical Invoicing Layout, this template was designed for those hospitals and health care providers who offer medical care for infants, children and adolescents. The other medical billing templates on this serial will offer more variants and formats for you. While the term "medical invoice" is as bare bones as a name can get, medical invoices can actually be a source of confusion if not designed to provide information in a clear and organized manner. A medical invoice can be used at any health care service and assists the health care service provider to maintain health care records of patients. It is used to bill the patient and contains detailed information on the type of treatment or medical service provided to the patients at their time of hospitalization.
This clinic bill and receipt template could be used by clinics such as dental clinic, cosmetic clinic, chiropractic physicians, psychologist, psychology service, mental health and acupuncture therapy. It has less fields than c7019 medical invoice template, but has a cuttable payment slip that copies invoice# (receipt#), date and amount due from the main part by using Excel formula.