You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
Music Store Invoice Template (Retail) was designed specially for music company or store. The printable form (the main invoicing form on the center of the Invoice Excel spreadsheet is same as the default sales invoice template included in Invoice Manager for Excel, but there are also several special fields added for music store business.
The additional fields, which are not present in the default sales invoice template that is shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel setup program, are placed outside the printable area (the area with white background color on the center of the invoicing form). This means that, the addtioanl fields will not be printed if you issue the Print command in Microsoft Excel. These addtional fields include: COMPOSER, INSTRUMENTATION, PUBLISHER, COMMENT, which are all added to the Excel invoice form as columns.
The addtional fields are implemented as custom fields.
The printable form, Music Store Invoice Template (Retail), is exactly same as the default sales invoice template. So to implement this Music Store Invoice Template (Retail) based on the sales invoice template, all you need to do is to add the 4 custom fields to the Invoice Body (InvBdy) and Product database tables, and then add the 4 columns with each column mapped to a field in the database tables.
In the original version of Invoice Manager for Excel, which is named Excel Invoice Manager, adding custom fields to database tables should be done by using a standalone utility, which is called Database Designer. With Invoice Manager for Excel, adding custom fields to database is much more easier. For example, to add the " Composer" field to the Product table, here are the steps to follow.
- Open the invoice template that you want to customize, and make sure it is connecting with the database you want to add new fields to.
- Click the Products button on the Invoice worksheet.
- Click the "Custom Fields" button on the toolbar. This opens the "Custom Fields" dialog box. The "Database Table" dropdown list box shows the database table currently you are working with. The "Custom Fields" grid shows all the custom fields defined for this database table.
- Click the "Add Field" button. This shows the "Add New Custom Field" dialog box. Here you speicify the name, type, caption and size etc., for the new field. In this example, we speicify the name of the new field as "composer", and the type as "text", the size as "100". This means that the text field will be able to hold up to 100 characters of text.
- 4. Click the OK button to alter the database table to add the new field.
- 5. Repeat the same steps 4-5 to add 3 other custom fields, INSTRUMENTATION, PUBLISHER and COMMENT.
- Once all the custom fields have been added to the Products table, we add these fields to the "Invocie Body" database table too.
Music Store Invoice Template (Retail) is desinged mainly for the retail business. If you are doing wholesale you may need a Discount field to appear on the invoice that you issue. See Music Store Invoice Template (Wholesale) for a free template that you can use. A PDF version of this template is also included for free.
Format and Specification
|Name||Music Store Invoice Template (Retail)|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Friday, September 19, 2014|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||24.75|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|
August 27, 2018
- This template was updated to be compatible with UIS 6.