Here are our templates closely related to Invoice Template Hong Kong.
- c5164Denmark Invoice Template
- c5114Hong Kong Service Invoice Template
- c4038New Zealand Tax Invoice Template
- c6021Singapore GST Invoice Template (Sales)
- c6022Singapore GST Invoice Template (Service)
- c4025Hourly Service Billing Sample
- c7032Magazine Subscription Invoice
- c4022Plumbing Service Invoicing Sample (Sales Tax)
- c5039Sample Service Invoice Template: Using Handwriting Signature
- c2032Independent Contractor Invoice
- c5121Online Invoicing Sample
- c3016Packing Slip Template
- c5003One Tax Column, Summary on Top
- c2008Plumbing Contractor Invoice Template
- c9006Commercial Template Sample - Adding Insurance Cost Field
Denmark Invoice Template
Hong Kong Service Invoice Template
The tax cells on the worksheet is modified to use the discounted subtotal too. For example, this is the formula for the first tax cell:
New Zealand Tax Invoice Template
- the words "tax invoice" in a prominent place
- the name and registration number of the supplier
- the name and address of the recipient
- the date the tax invoice is being issued
- a description of the good and services supplied
- the quantity or volume of the goods and services supplied and either:
- the total amount of tax charged, the consideration excluding tax and the consideration inclusive of tax, or
- the consideration for the supply and a statement that includes the tax charge.
Singapore GST Invoice Template (Sales)
Although this template is named with "Singapore", if you are from a country or region that has the similar taxing and invoicing requirements, such as Hong Kong and Malaysia, you can also use it directly, or use it as a starting point of creating your own template. All templates here on InvoicingTemplate.com are not locked with password, so you are free to do any customization you like.
Singapore GST Invoice Template (Service)
Singapore GST Invoice Template (Service), or Singapore GST Billing Format (Service), has a similar layout as the sales invoice template at Singapore GST Invoice Template (Sales), but has the shipping address moved out of the printable area.
Hourly Service Billing Sample
The default invoicing form calculates line totals from Quantity and Unit Price. This sample service bill template simply change the headings to Hours and Rate so that it becomes an hourly service bill template.
Magazine Subscription Invoice
c7007 Subscription Invoice Template does not have a tax set by default. You can change the tax settings of c7007 subscription invoice form, by simply clicking the "Settings" button and then the "Taxes" tab.
Plumbing Service Invoicing Sample (Sales Tax)
The "Taxable" checkboxes are implemented as ActiveX controls. Most invoice or receipt templates available here on InvoicingTemplate.com put the "taxable" column outside the printable invoice form (if the taxable column is available). If you need to move the taxable column into the printable invoice form, first unprotect the Invoice worksheet, and then switch to design mode.
Sample Service Invoice Template: Using Handwriting Signature
The free template is able to create professional-looking bills for you without a hard learning curve, but the Invoice Manager for Excel version offers more advanced features. For example, with the freeware edition of the template you have to clear the invoice form manually to make it a blank invoice form in order to create a new invoice - that is, to delete all the existing field values, such as invoice date, invoice#, customer information etc. With the Invoice Manager for Excel edition, by clicking the "Clear & New" button once, all the fields are cleared and some fields are filled with default values. For example, the "Clear & New" command fill in the invoice date field with the today's date.
Independent Contractor Invoice
To setup your taxing options and rules, click the "Settings" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab, and then click the "Settings" button, go to the "Taxes" tab, where you can find options for the number of taxes, tax names, tax rates etc. For more variants of our templates designed for special taxing requirements, visit taxing invoice templates.
Online Invoicing Sample
This free Excel invoice template demonstrates how Invoice Manager for Excel works with online Microsoft SQL Server database connections (instead of the default Microsoft Access database).
Packing Slip Template
The packing list template could be used either alone, or together with an invoice template, on same computer. In the latter case, make sure the two templates are connected with same database in order to share data. To do this, click the "Settings" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab, go to the "Database Tab", click the "Open Database" to browse to and open the database file you want to use.
One Tax Column, Summary on Top
This "One Tax Column, Summary on Top" invoice template is a variant of "One Tax Column, No Shipping Address" invoice template.
Plumbing Contractor Invoice Template
Unlike the default template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel, this service billing format designed for VAT taxes. The computable fields available on the bottom part of the invoice form include: Materials (the cost for materials and parts), Labor, Subtotal (Materials + Labor), VAT @ 17.5% (subtotal * 17.5%), Total including VAT, "-18% tax on labour", Total, Paid, Total Due. As you can see we've used a number of custom fields here and used Excel formulas to create and define the relationship of these fields.