Here are our templates closely related to Yearly Invoice Template.
- c1002House Rent Receipt Template
- c4058Simple Sample - Printing on Letterhead Paper
- c4051Simple Sample - Discount Amount Field
- c4061Simple Sample - Adding Discount Column
- c4059Simple Sample - Customer Name on Product Report
- c6001Clothing Shop Receipt
- c4062Simple Tax Invoice Sample with Tax Rate List
- c5045Payment Receipt Template
- c8003Welding Invoice Template
- c6012Netherlands Service Bill Sample
- c4052Simple Sample - Changing Paper Size
- c4100Invoicing Template in Euros
House Rent Receipt Template
This free downloadable receipt template is designed for landlords. If you are a landlord or a tenant wanting your landlord to give you a receipt, the House Rent Receipt Template can come in handy. The spreadsheet template has only one column on the body part, so you can fill in any text to describe the property.
Simple Sample - Printing on Letterhead Paper
Do you want to print your invoices on company letterhead / business letterhead papers? It is easy to do. This simple invoice template demonstrates how to customize a template so that it is suitable for letterhead papers.
Simple Sample - Discount Amount Field
Compared to online web-based billing solutions (even those open source solutions), one of the advantages of a template (including those based on Google Docs) is easy-customizing. Here are the steps on customizing the simple invoice template. This sample is based on c4049 Simple Invoice Template - Moving Item# Column.
Simple Sample - Adding Discount Column
To give customers detailed discount information for each sales / service item on their bills and invoices, you need a "Discount" column on the invoice layout. This template demonstrates how to add the column to an existing invoice format.
Simple Sample - Customer Name on Product Report
On the other hand, the main content of the "Product" report is retrieved from the invoice body database table, adding the fields of the invoice header table to the invoice body table will create many redundant data, as they must be repeated for each item. One exception though - the definition of invoice body items must include the invoice# (InvoiceID) field, since it is the primary key of the invoice header table that identifies each uniquely.
Clothing Shop Receipt
Like most of the other invoice templates or receipt templates here on InvoicingTemplate.com, there is a default LOGO image on the top of the form, which is a placeholder and house for your own logo image.
Simple Tax Invoice Sample with Tax Rate List
With this solution, Invoice Manager for Excel does not save the tax rate table to database along with each invoice. This means that, if you 1) - Save an invoice which sells products to a state, say Iowa; 2) - Several months later, you update the tax rate of Iowa; 3) - You reload the invoice using the Excel billing form; 4) - You save the invoice again (the default implementation of Invoice Manager for Excel does not allow to save paid invoice, but we do have hacks / workarounds for this is a customer asked). In this situation, the bill that is re-calculated with the new rate table will differ from the original invoice. To overcome this, you need to save the entire rate table using custom fields.
Payment Receipt Template
This free payment receipt format offers you an easy way to prepare payment receipts. Both a PDF format, a free edition and an edition that works with Invoice Manager for Excel can be downloaded for free here on InvoicingTemplate.com online. For a service edition of this free receipt template, see Service Receipt Template.
Welding Invoice Template
In order to detail the welding and fabrication job that has done, this free template has a number of custom fields added to the template. One custom fields added to the Customer database table is WhoTaxID, which replace the default CustomerID appears on the "Bill To" section, and the original CustomerID cell was moved out of the printable invoice area.
Netherlands Service Bill Sample
Extending the "Description" column can be easily done with the "Merge and Center" command.
Simple Sample - Changing Paper Size
The reason for changing to this new paper type is that it is common and also similar to the original paper size. Changing to other paper sizes and types is possible, but more time and effort may be involved in order to rearrange the fields and controls to create a professional and useful invoicing format and layout that is printable on a single page.
Invoicing Template in Euros
- Backup the template before you modifying the template.
- Click the "Design Mode" button. This unprotect the sheet, show gridlines and row / column headings.
- Click to select the cell that you want to show a currency symbol. Or, if you want to make the change for multiple cells, push CTRL key on keyboard and click each cell one by one.
- Right-click one of the selected cell and choose "Format Cells" from Excel shortcut menu.
- On the "Number" tab, choose "Accounting" from the "Category" list, make sure "Decimal Place" is "2", and from the "Symbol" list choose Euro.
- Once done, click the "Design Mode" button again to exit design mode.
- Save the template by clicking the "Save" button on Microsoft Excel quick access toolbar.
What Is Hot
- Company Stock
- Attorney Billing Excel
- Canadian Commercial
- Billing Software For Grocery Shop With Item Management
- TNT Commercial
- Billing Software Exe For Excel
- Billing Software Textile Shop
- Auto Invoice In Word
- Aynax Free
- Consulting Invoice Template Microsoft Word
- Billing Software Excel Free Download
- Dairy Fee Receipt
- Copy and Paste