Here are our templates closely related to Attorney Billing Excel.
- c5136Legal Service Bill Format
- c5123Attorney Billing Form
- c4125Work Invoice in Excel
- c4070Labor Invoicing Sample
- c5122Billing Summary Template
- c5115Billing Invoice Template
- c2036Musician Invoice Template
- c3024Drywall Invoice Example
- c5022Hourly Invoice Template
- c9003Commercial Invoice - FedEx Style (Landscape)
- c2004Service Invoice with Payment Advice
- c9002Commercial Invoice - FedEx Style
- c2002Simple 2-Column Sales Invoice Sample
- c5032Sales Invoice Form with Discount Amount
- c5042Receipt Template for Gold Shop (2)
Legal Service Bill Format
Assuming all items are taxable, we've removed all the "Taxable" checkboxes from this template. And, the formulas for calculating taxes are also changed. For example, the formula for the first tax ("State Tax") is changed as the following one.
Attorney Billing Form
Like in the original version, the "Date" column, and the "Case#" and "Case Reference" fields, are not defined in the default template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel.
Work Invoice in Excel
This work invoice template in Excel is designed for freelance workers who charges on an hourly basis. It has a word art logo that shows "WORK INVOICE", a "Work Description" section near the "Bill To" fields, and 4 columns that calculate totals using Excel formulas.
Labor Invoicing Sample
This labor billing format for Excel is in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet "xlsx" format. A PDF format is also generated using Excel, including the document for this template. If you have Invoice Manager for Excel installed, the invoicing software app is able to create PDF invoice automatically and send to your clients with simple mouse clicks.
Billing Summary Template
The usual "Bill To" section is now renamed to "Agency". The labels in this section include "Account Number", "Name", "Department", "Contact or Operator", "Vehicle Number" - the later 3 fields are custom fields that are not defined in the default Access database file shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel.
Billing Invoice Template
Create bills with less time and effort with our free billing invoice templates in Excel (".xlsx" or ".xls") formats. A PDF format is also provided with each template, which was generated using the Excel worksheet.
Musician Invoice Template
With this formula, if you enter a non-zero value into the "Amount saved to DB" column outside the printable area, the "amount" field inside the printable area shows the value normally; if the entered value is zero, then the corresponding cell inside the printable section shows the text "FREE". With this mechanism, a musician or artist is able to clearly list gift with no charges on invoices, and the client who is invoiced is able to know that he received something for free.
Drywall Invoice Example
Hourly Invoice Template
The next section is designed for customer and job location information, where you should detail the customer's name, address, city, state and zip, country, and contact information. A same group of fields should be filled in under the 'Job Location' label if they differ from what appear in the 'Bill To' section.
Commercial Invoice - FedEx Style (Landscape)
"Country of Export", "Country of manufacture" and "Country of ultimate destination" also have their locations moved in order to use less lines on the vertical orientation. Like the original design, this template has 8 columns too - "Harm. code", "No. of pkgs" "Type of packaging", "Full description of goods", "Qty", "Units of measure" , "Weight", "Unit Value" and "Total Value". The "SHIPPER" and "DATE" fields on the bottom of the form are designed to be signed manually.
Service Invoice with Payment Advice
A general service invoice template that had the shipping section removed and added a payment advice.
- First you should unprotect the Invoice worksheet. Most templates designed by us here at InvoicingTemplate.com turn on protection to avoid damage to layouts and formulas by mistake. However before you can customize an invoice template, you should firstly unprotect it by clicking the Unprotect command on Excel Review ribbon tab.
- Now drag your mouse to select the cell/cells you want to move.
- Push your mouse key on the border of the selected area. Drag it to the new location where you want to place the cell/cells.
- Once done, protect the Invoice worksheet.
Commercial Invoice - FedEx Style
There are already sample forms on FedEx, such as How to Complete a Commercial Invoice. The templates on FedEx is in either Adobe PDF or HTML format. Here at InvoicingTemplate.com we provide you with another alternative in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format (and also a PDF version generated with Excel itself).
Simple 2-Column Sales Invoice Sample
This general template does not contains the section for shipping address fields, assuming shipping address are the same as the "bill to" address. However, "Ship Date", "Ship Method", and the field for you to enter shipping cost are still left on the invoice form, that's why we at InvoicingTemplate.com categorize it as sales invoicing forms, but not a template for services.
Sales Invoice Form with Discount Amount
Receipt Template for Gold Shop (2)
The cash receipt templates here on InvoicingTemplate.com calculates the line total of each item being sold by using the formula: Weight * Rate + Marking Charge. Both free receipt templates, Receipt Form for Gold Shop (1) and Receipt Form for Gold Shop (2), use the same formula for calculating line total.
What Is Hot
- Medical Billing Software Excel
- Courier Billing
- Excel Vba Billing Software
- Billing Software Excel Free Download
- Billing Software Exe For Excel
- Billing Software Restaurant
- Billing Software Malaysia
- Excel Inventory Software
- Billing Statement Template
- Shipping Bill Format Excel
- Billing Software Retail Shop
- Billing Software Quotation Sample
- Billing Software Hardware Shop