You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
Netherland Sales Invoicing Sample, like all the other invoicing templates here on InvoicingTemplate.com, was created based on the default template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel, but customized for Netherland sales companies.
When you start up a business in the Netherlands or if you intend to supply goods or services to Dutch customers you will be confronted with the Dutch system of Value Added Tax ("VAT" in Dutch "BTW").
The Dutch value added tax (VAT or spelled in the Netherlands as "BTW") is a general consumption tax, which is supposed to be ultimately born by the consumer. The VAT is included in the retail price of basically all goods and services. In general, the VAT must be included in the invoice issued by the supplier of goods or services. As a matter of fact, businesses function as the withholding agent for the Dutch tax authorities.
As detailed on belastingdienst.nl, an invoice should include the following:
- the name and address of the supplier
- the VAT identification number of the supplier
- your name and address
- the invoice number
- the invoice date
- the date on which the goods or services were supplied
- the quantity and type of goods supplied
- the nature and type of services supplied
This Netherland sales billing template meets above requirements, and all the labels on this template are translated into Dutch. For example, "Bill To" on the default template is now "Factuuradres", "Ship To" becomes "fleveradres", "VAT" becomes "BTW".
This Netherland Sales Invoicing Sample does not show currency symbols on the invoice form and the printed invoices. If you would like to change or set the currency symbol, here is how to do it.
This template was originally published on office-kit.com at Holland Clothing (Wear) Company Invoicing Format and Invoicing Design for Holland Clothing (Wear) Company or Shop. The documents on office-kit.com include further customization information regarding this template, so if you are interested in this template feel free to take a look at those documents. It is also featured on UniformSoft.com, at Invoice Design for Holland Clothing.
For a service edition of this Netherland VAT Invoicing Sample, please refer to c6012 Netherland Service Bill Format. For a version that does not include the "Size" ("Maat") column, refer to c5050 Netherland Sales Invoicing Sample 2 and Netherland Service Bill Template 2. Visit Business Invoice for Netherlands for a version that targets general businesses in the Holland.
Format and Specification
|Name||Netherlands Sales Invoice Template|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Thursday, May 22, 2014|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|
August 27, 2018
- This template was updated to be compatible with UIS 6.
November 3, 2018
- Renamed "Customer Statement" to "Aging" report.
- Replaced default logo image in ActiveX object format with Excel "Picture" object.
- Replaced all ActiveX "Taxable" boxes with Excel form controls.
- Moved the "Taxable" column into the printable area.
- Moved the "Pick a product" button column out of the printable area.
- Replaced all ActiveX label controls in the "Factuuradres" section with Excel cell text.
- Moved the "ID" in the "Factuuradres" out of the printable area.
- Support for Excel themed-based color styles.
- Added "Bottom boder" to all fields inside "Factuuradres" and "Afleveradres".