InvoicingTemplate.com main content
The tool for editing a customer is thewindow. Below is a screen shot of the window.
1) Edit a customer through the Customers window
- Click and select the ribbon tab if it isn't already selected.
- Click the button to open the window.
- On the search bar. window, browse to the customer you want to edit, or find the customer using the
- Double click the customer record to open the window.
- Make changes as you like, and then click the button.
2) Edit a Customer through the Invoice worksheet
If the customer is displayed on the currentworksheet, you can also click the button to open the window for this customer.
Please move to the Customer Detail section of this chapter for a detailed explanation of the window.
- 1. Quick Start Tutorial
- 2. How Invoice Manager for Excel Works
- 3. Before Using a Template
- 4. Template File Format
- 5. Install / Upgrade
- 6. Settings - Template
- 7. Settings - Taxes
- 8. Settings - Misc. Data
- 9. Settings - Database
- 10. Settings - In-cell Lookup
- 11. Settings - Print
- 12. Settings - Extract / Email
- 13. Customers
- 14. Products
- 15. Invoices
- 16. Payments
- 17. Applying One Payment to Multiple Invoices - Batch Payment
- 18. Reports
- 19. Common Tasks
- 20. Customize Invoice Template
- 21. Custom Fields - Invoice Manager for Excel
- 22. Advanced Database Field Customization
- 23. License Key
- 24. Cell Name Reference