You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
This invoicing template for clothing stores or manufacturers is a variant of cm003 Clothing Store (Manufacturer) Invoice Template with Size Breakdown. It differs from the original edition in that this variant adds back the buttons that you can click to pick up customer, shipping address, sales representative and payment term.
Without the item picking buttons, like what we implemented with cm003 Clothing Store (Manufacturer) Invoice Template with Size Breakdown, or the standard invoice template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel, you can use the "on-sheet picker", which appears when you click and select a supported cell. However there are users that prefer the static buttons.
So with sample template, we look at how to add a button that allows you to pick customer.
- First create a backup copy of the template that will be customized / modified.
- Open the template.
- Switch to design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button on Excel "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Activate / go to Excel "Insert" ribbon tab. Choose "Text Box" from "Text" group.
- Click the location where you want to place the new button. A new text box appear. In this sample, we place the new button in / near the "Bill To" section.
- Activate / go to Excel "Format" ribbon tab. Choose a shape style from the "Shape Styles" list. In this case, we choose one of the "Subtle Effect". This effect makes the text box look like a button.
- Enter the name of button in the name box located on the left side of the formula bar. In this sample, we name the button "oknCboWhoID".
- Right-click the button and choose "Assign Macro".
- Enter the macro name:
This macro is defined in "Invoice Manager for Excel Helper", so you won't find in the macro list.
- Repeat the above steps to add other buttons as need. For complete button name list, see UIS Standard Invoice Template and Shortcut Keys.
- Once done, exit design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button again on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Save the template by clicking the "Save" button on Excel quick access toolbar.
Format and Specification
|Name||Clothing Store (Manufacturer) Invoice Template with Item Pickup Buttons|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Monday, October 10, 2016|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|