You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
Converting paper-based invoice flows to electronic channels is an efficient way to cut costs and enhance supply chain integration. Use this template, United Arab Emirates Invoice Template, or United Arab Emirates Billing Form, as a starting point of design of your own invoicing form for your UAE-based business.
Note that this invoicing format is in English, as InvoicingTemplate.com offer this template as a sample invoice that help you simplify the design of your own invoice template. To replace the text labels on the form with the labels in your favorite language, such as Arabic, simply unprotect the Invoice worksheet and then type in your own text labels to replace the existing ones.
The layout of this Excel template United Arab Emirates Invoice Template is created in a way so that it meets the following requirements.
- Supplier Information (Your Information)
- Supplier Name
- Supplier Address
- Supplier's VAT registration number
- Supplier's telephone number, contact person and email address
- Bank information
- Customer Information (Client Information)
- Customer name
- Customer address
- Customer's telephone number, contact person and email address
- Shipping address
- The word INVOICE or CREDIT (In case of credit note)
- Invoice number (must be unique, which could be generated automatically when Invoice Manager for Excel is installed).
- Invoice date (please specify the format used - it is in dd/mm/yyyy format by default)
- Currency, must be the same currency as stated in the Purchase Order
- Specification of goods and services delivered
- Tax amount. If multiple taxes (VAT/WHT) are applicable
- The tax rate for every net amount should be specified
- Total payable amount
- For credit notes, invoice number being credited must be stated (one credit note per invoice)
This template, like the default sales invoice template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel installer program, has two taxes set by default, namely VAT and WHT, with the rates set to 5% and 6% as the place holders.
Format and Specification
|Name||United Arab Emirates Invoice Template|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Wednesday, August 26, 2015|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||18.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|