You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
This is a variant of 4 column invoice template without tax. It differs from the original by moving the summary section to the top to near the "Bill To" section.
Microsoft Excel provides handy tools for customizing the invoice form. This invoice template "Template with Summary on Top", likes many other invoice templates here on InvoicingTemplate.com, demonstrating how the template can be customized to create the format and layout you like. Your business is special, so your invoices should be. With Microsoft Excel, you can easily change the font, colors, patterns and borders etc.
Moving cells and fields is also as easy as dragging and dropping. If you prefer to place a cell on a new location, firstly unprotect the Invoice worksheet, and then click to select the cell/cells, and then drag the border of the selected cell to move it to a new location you like. Invoice Manager for Excel supports all these tools provided by Excel, which makes sure that you can have the invoice form you like. And, one of the great features of Invoice Manager for Excel is that, you can connect the invoice template in Excel spreadsheet format to a backend database, which gives you the ability to manage large amount of data, such as customers, products, invoices and payments, in an organized manner. Simply put, Invoice Manager for Excel combines the power of Excel and backend relational database, turning a simple Excel invoice template into a powerful invoicing system. Feel free to download and try the fully functional trial version.
In case you are not ready for a fully featured invoicing program, our free, simple and professional invoice templates are good choice for you.
Format and Specification
|Name||Template with Summary on Top|
|Category||Service Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Sunday, November 3, 2013|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||19.50|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|
April 23, 2017
- Adjusted / optimized the line heights of top rows of the invoice form to make them equals to those line heights on the detail section.
- Enabled the "Center on page / vertically" option for the printable form. This was done by using the "Page Setup" dialog box.
November 2, 2018
- The original "Customer Statement" report in this template was renamed to "Aging". This is what it should be according to Invoice Manager for Excel version 7.11.
- Replaced all the ActiveX Label objects in the "Bill To" section with italic Excel text. This makes the emplate lightweight.
- Text labels under "Invoice Summary" are set to "italic" too to make it corresponding to those in the "Bill To" section.