You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
A general service invoice template that had the shipping section removed and added a payment advice.
Note: For a updated version of this template see Green Gradient Service Invoice Template.
Like all the other invoice templates here on InvoicingTemplate.com, this Service Invoice with Payment Advice was also created from the default invoice template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel installer program. The most noticeable features of this template are that it has the shipping section moved out of the printable area of the template, and on the invoice body there are only two columns - a Description column and a Line Total column. Both columns are manually editable.
Although this is a very different format or layout than the default invoice template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel, the fact is that it is not so hard to customize default invoice form to create this one. The most important operation during the customization is the moving of cells and fields. Let's say you want to move the shipping section in the default sales invoice template out of the printable area, for example, here are the steps.
- First you should unprotect the Invoice worksheet. Most templates designed by us here at InvoicingTemplate.com turn on protection to avoid damage to layouts and formulas by mistake. However before you can customize an invoice template, you should firstly unprotect it by clicking the Unprotect command on Excel Review ribbon tab.
- Now drag your mouse to select the cell/cells you want to move.
- Push your mouse key on the border of the selected area. Drag it to the new location where you want to place the cell/cells.
- Once done, protect the Invoice worksheet.
The documents included in Invoice Manager for Excel have more detailed instructions on how to customize the template. Be sure to download it and test it. If you are not satisfied with a simple Excel invoicing template, Invoice Manager for Excel can turn it into a fully featured invoicing software program.
Format and Specification
|Name||Service Invoice with Payment Advice|
|Category||Service Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Thursday, October 31, 2013|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||18.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|
May 14, 2017
- Replaced the "InvoicingForm" logo holder with "InvoicingTemplate.com" logo holder image.
- New blue color schema.
February 2, 2018
- Put 3 required but not printable fields into hidden columns: "Subtotal", "Paid" and "Total Due".
- Set line heights to 18.
- Replaced the "Country" field with "Email" field in the "Bill To" section.
October 29, 2018
- Added Accounts Receivable Aging Report to this template.