You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
This "One Tax Column, No Shipping Address" invoice template is a variant of Invoice Template with Tax Column.
Unlike the original Invoice Template with Tax Column, this "One Tax Column, No Shipping Address" billing form is categorized as service invoice template. Here at InvoicingTemplate.com we apply a relatively simply standard to distinguish sales invoice template and service invoice template - if invoice template includes fields for shipping information - address, city, state and zip, and optionally country and phone/email/contact person name, we say it is a sales invoice template; otherwise, we categorize it as a service invoice template.
Format and Specification
|Name||Modeling Bill Format|
|Category||Service Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Wednesday, November 6, 2013|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||18.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|
January 2, 2018
- The line heights of top rows, from "Your Service Company Name" to "P.O.#", are set to 18.
- Applied Excel "Facet" theme and green color scheme.
- Linked to the tutorial movie from the template.
- Moved all the "taxable" boxes into the printable area.
December 1, 2018
- Changed the template of this template from "One Tax Column, No Shipping Address" to "Modeling Invoice Template".