You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
This Nigeria Invoice Template / Nigeria Billing Form features 4 columns including item description, quantity, unit price and line total. As a sales invoice template it also features a shipping address section, in addition to the "Bill To" section.
Like a usual template here on InvoicingTemplate.com, the form includes space invoice# and invoice date on the top section. The default logo image located on the top corner is an image of "InvoicingTemplate.com", which you should replace with your own logo image for your business or firm in Nigeria.
All the line total cells, subtotal, tax amount, and grand total cells are formatted with Naira currency. If you don't like this template design, but prefer another free Excel invoice template, you may need to apply the currency format for yourself. To do this, you need to first download the template you like, and then following these steps to change the currency format of the template:
- Unprotect the Excel spreadsheet by pushing down the "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice" worksheet.
- Drag your mouse to select all the cells that you want to change the currency symbol for.
- Right-click one of the selected cells, choose "Format Cells" from the shortcut menu.
- On the "Format Cells" dialog box, go to the "Number" tab.
- From the "Category" list, choose "Currency".
- From the "Symbol" drop-down list, choose "Fulan (Nigeria)" or "Lbibio (Nigeria)". You can also choose to show the currency symbol "NGN" (Naira) from the list.
- Once done, exit design mode.
- Save the template by clicking the "Save" button on Excel quick access toolbar.
For more information on changing currency symbol in Excel, visit How to Change the Currency Symbol for Certain Cells in Excel.
The billing template for Nigerians has one tax set, the default rate is 5%. See Nigeria Sales Tax Rate | VAT for the most recent rate for Nigeria. For more samples of VAT invoicing templates visit our VAT invoice templates. Visit Operation Of The Tax Invoice In Nigeria to learn more about tax invoice requirements in Nigeria. If you're selling across the borders of Nigeria, you may also like to visit Nigeria Customs Administration.
Format and Specification
|Name||Nigeria Invoice Template|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Thursday, April 6, 2017|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||18.00|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|