Looking for free memo invoice, memo invoice example, memo invoice format, memo invoice free for all memo invoice credit, memo invoice in word, memo invoice layout?
Here are our templates closely related to Memo Invoice Template.
- c5044Credit Memo Template
- c6030Retainer Invoice Template
- c5166Hawaiian Invoice Template
- c6016Debit Note Template
- c4090Invoicing Format for Bakery and Cake Shop
- c7005Hotel Receipt Template
- c5078Basic Service Bill Sample with Deposit
- c5049Auto Repair Invoicing Sample (2)
- c9003Commercial Invoice - FedEx Style (Landscape)
- c5032Sales Invoice Form with Discount Amount
- c2002Simple 2-Column Sales Invoice Sample
- c5092Invoice Sample with Partial Payment and Payment History
- c4082Invoice Design for Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor
- c4048Consultant Template Sample - New Company Name Field
- c2023Blank Sales Invoicing Sample (Two-tax, Long Description)
- c5107Past Due Invoice Template
Credit Memo Template
A credit note is also called credit memo (memorandum). It is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer and states the amount of money that has been credited to the buyer's account. The credit note format available for free here on InvoicingTemplate.com was originally a sample on customizing the default sales invoice template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel, and it is now provided as a free template. The credit note template is offered in Microsoft Excel (.xls) format, which you can easily convert to the new (.xlsx) format by executing the "Save As" command in Microsoft Excel.
Retainer Invoice Template
This retainer billing sample is a revisited version of c6023 advance payment invoice template. The two templates have the same number of fields on the sheet, but with different form layout. Check the screen shots of both forms to find the details. For basic customization samples, visit basic invoice templates.
Hawaiian Invoice Template
Once you have installed Invoice Manager, install this template to invoicing easily in Hawaiian. The editable fields left in blank are what you need to enter on creating invoices. Download and try this simple sheet to see how it works for you. The online tool is able to translate most text into Hawaiian as shown below.
Debit Note Template
A debit note is a note indicating an amount owed by a person or company, serves the similar function as an invoice. A debit note or debit memorandum (memo) is a commercial document issued by a buyer to a seller as a means of formally requesting a credit note. A seller might also issue a debit note instead of an invoice in order to adjust upwards the amount of an invoice already issued (as if the invoice is recorded in wrong value). A debit note is raised in number of cases as given below: a) If Material short received in quantity, 2) If excess rate charged by the party, 3) If anything which is not mentioned in purchase order is charged by party in invoice like Freight / Loading - Unloading exp. etc. As a comparison, an Invoice is prepared whenever goods are sold to customer, which contains item description / item code / quantity sold / rate per unit / Unit of Measure (UOM) / total Amount / tax etc. An Invoice is raised under the following circumstances: 1) when there is a buyer and a seller, 2) Sale transaction happens and title to the goods passes on to the buyer, 3) Complete list of such goods dealt by an enterprise, are registered with the VAT authorities (See more examples at VAT invoice templates.
Invoicing Format for Bakery and Cake Shop
With Invoice Manager for Excel installed, to simplify invoice creation, you can use the "Product" database table and assign each product / item a shortcut code (the "Product ID" field). When creating invoices, you simply type in the item# into the cell to retrieve the full description and unit price, so that you don't have to type in the same text again and again.
Hotel Receipt Template
A hotel receipt is also called guest invoice, folios or bill format for hotels. Usually when a folio is opened the starting balance is zero. All transactions which increase (debit) or decrease (credit) the balance of the account are recorded on the folio. In Invoice Manager for Excel, when guest does the final settlement of the invoice should be returned to zero balance by any of the method of payment given by guest. The process of recording transactions on an Invoice or a receipt is called posting. A transaction is posted either debit or credit when it has been recorded on the proper folio in the proper location and a new balance is determined.
Basic Service Bill Sample with Deposit
The default template shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel has a simple "Paid" and "Balance Due" or "Amount Due" cells on the bottom of the invoicing form, and the "Paid" field was not manually fillable (this is by design and in purpose). The purpose of this design is to encourage the end-users to use the "New Payment" window to post payments, instead of filling payment amount directly into the invoicing form when creating invoices. One of the advantages of using the "New Payment" window is that you have full and complete details regarding the payment, and the "Payment Report" is able to show only the payment records created using the "New Payment" window.
Auto Repair Invoicing Sample (2)
To UIS version users: The form is protected to prevent accident modifications to layout and formulas. If you unprotect the sheet and try to close it, UIS prompts a warning message about the protection status of the template. If you want to be able to change the list when creating invoices, you should unlock the range starting from Q16.
Commercial Invoice - FedEx Style (Landscape)
This commercial invoicing sample was a customized version of "c9002 Commercial Invoice - FedEx Style". This form is still be printable on standard A4 paper, but the paper orientation is changed to landscape.
Sales Invoice Form with Discount Amount
Simple 2-Column Sales Invoice Sample
The sample template has our logo placeholder image on it, which you should replace with your own logo image. To do this, simple unprotect the Invoice worksheet, and then switch to design mode.
Invoice Sample with Partial Payment and Payment History
In this sample that you can download for free, we've added 2 more rows. So there are now 5 rows in total in the "Payment Detail" section.
Invoice Design for Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor
- Backup your template.
- Open it as usual.
- Go to the "Invoice" Excel ribbon tab. (It is activated by default when you open a template). This ribbon tab is not shown when you open a general Excel spreadsheet file.
- Click the "Replace Logo Image" button in the "Customize and Design" group.
- UIS asks, "Cannot find the image named oknWidget_logo, which holds your logo image. Do you want to insert a new image object?"
- Click Yes. UIS opens a dialog box that allows you specify your own logo image.
- Browse to and open your logo image file.
- UIS adds your logo image to the spreadsheet, and name it "oknWidget_logo". This is the standard name of the logo image on our templates. By adding the "oknWidget_" prefix to the logo image object, UIS will keep it in the PDF format as well as in the extracted Excel spreadsheet format.
- Now the spreadsheet is in design mode, you can move the logo image by dragging and dropping, or resize the logo image by dragging the border of the image.
- To delete the default logo image, which says "InvoicingTemplate.com", right-click on the border of the Word Art logo and then choose "Cut" from the shortcut menu.
- Once you have done customizing the template, exit design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button again.
- Save the template.
Consultant Template Sample - New Company Name Field
Next, switch to design mode by clicking the "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab. This command provided by Invoice Manager for Excel combines several commands provided by Microsoft Excel -- it unprotects the sheet, show gridlines and row/column headings, and then push down the design mode button on Excel's "Developer" tab.
Blank Sales Invoicing Sample (Two-tax, Long Description)
In order to create this template from the base layout c2020 Blank Sales Invoice Layout (Two-tax), we first hide the last 6 lines on the invoice body (detail) section. To do this, you have to first unprotect the sheet.
Past Due Invoice Template
The template uses a custom fieldadded to the "InvHdr" database table to display the previous balance of the current customer. Another custom field, , which is also added to the "InvHdr" database table, displays the sum of the current invoice balance and previous balance.
What Is Hot
- Auto Parts Invoice
- Billing Software For Xerox Shop
- Invoice Date Definition
- Billing Software Hardware Shop
- Boat Sales
- Invoicing Software Hong Kong
- Excel Database Template For Invoicing
- Payment Terms
- Mobile Shop Billing Software Free Download
- Proforma Sample No Commercial Value