The trial version of Invoice Manager for Excel is fully functional within 7 days. If you like it and need to keep it after the trial period, purchase a license key on our web site:
Upon successful purchase, the license key(s) will be sent you via email. You can then enter the license key into Invoice Manager for Excel to unlock the trial version so that it will never expire again.
- Open any invoice template as usual.
- Click the button on the ribbon tab.
- Enter the name and license key (or sometimes called registration code).
- Click 'Activate This License Key'.
- Restart Excel.
- Click the button again. If the dialog box shows 'This product is licensed to <your license name>', then the license key is successfully activated and the trial version is unlocked.
- 1. Quick Start Tutorial
- 2. How Invoice Manager for Excel Works
- 3. Before Using a Template
- 4. Template File Format
- 5. Install / Upgrade
- 6. Settings - Template
- 7. Settings - Taxes
- 8. Settings - Misc. Data
- 9. Settings - Database
- 10. Settings - In-cell Lookup
- 11. Settings - Print
- 12. Settings - Extract / Email
- 13. Customers
- 14. Products
- 15. Invoices
- 16. Payments
- 17. Applying One Payment to Multiple Invoices - Batch Payment
- 18. Reports
- 19. Common Tasks
- 20. Customize Invoice Template
- 21. Custom Fields - Invoice Manager for Excel
- 22. Advanced Database Field Customization
- 23. License Key
- 24. Cell Name Reference