Invoice Manager for Microsoft® Excel®
This "Invoice Manager for Excel" document was originally written for Excel Invoice Manager as a landing page of Microsoft Office Marketplace. Since 2013 we've renamed our invoicing program to Invoice Manager for Excel.
Some screenshots on this document are taken from Invoice Manager for Excel.
Invoice Manager for Microsoft® Excel® is an invoicing software program based on Microsoft Excel and back end databases. By seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Excel, it provides a powerful, highly customizable and easy-to-use invoicing solution, with various unique features. To name a few:
- Create invoices easily and quickly with true what-you-see-is-what-you-get spreadsheet form.
- Print or email invoice with one click of mouse.
- Unlimited number of companies - unlimited number of database.
- Unlimited number of customer, product, invoice and payment records saved to back end database.
- Powerful search ability. Locate your customers, products, invoices with any fields and operators available. For example, use "Customer Name Bill" to find out all customers with word "Bill" in their names.
- Support for custom fields. Allows you to add your own data into back end database tables.
- Open database structure - import and export data in all formats supported by Microsoft Excel / Microsoft® Access®.
- Risk-free. Download and try the fully functional trial version before you buy.
- Flexible pricing options, ranging from $39.00 to $129.00. Pay only for the features you need.
Click here to learn the difference between editions!
- Free if you want. The Excel spreadsheet template included is completely free and can be used stand alone to create and calculate invoices.