Thanks for your care about Excel Invoice Manager.
Upgrade to Invoice Manager for Excel
If you are our existing user, we highly recommend you to upgrade to Invoice Manager for Excel. Depending on when you purchased the license of Excel Invoice Manager, the upgrade might be free - if not, we offer great discount for you to upgrade from Excel Invoice Manager to Invoice Manager for Excel.
|You currently have||Purchase date||Upgrade|
|Excel Invoice Manager Express||After August 5, 2012||Free. Upgrade to Invoice Manager for Excel Standard|
|Excel Invoice Manager Platinum||After August 5, 2012||Free. Upgrade to Invoice Manager for Excel Standard.|
|Excel Invoice Manager Pro||After August 5, 2012||Free. Upgrade to Invoice Manager for Excel Net|
|Excel Invoice Manager Enterprise||After August 5, 2011||Free. Upgrade to Invoice Manager for Excel Enterprise.|
If your current licenses are within the above free upgrade plans, simply download and install Invoice Manager for Excel. Your existing license key will work with this new version.
If the free upgrade plans are not suitable for your current licenses of version 2.x of Excel Invoice Manager, get 60% off your new purchase of Invoice Manager for Excel by entering a coupon code into the shopping cart.
We sent the 60% discount coupon code to the email address you used when purchasing our products. If you didn't get the coupon code, please contact us and provide your existing license key for Excel Invoice Manager, or use your email address used for purchasing when contacting us so that we're able to locate your original order details.
We've made the required modifications to template and database files automated, so the upgrade process is straightforward.
- IMPORTANT: Backup your database and invoice template, by simply copying the two files to another location.
- Download and install Invoice Manager for Excel.
- Open your invoice template. Invoice Manager for Excel will make modifications to your template and database to make them compatible with the new program.
If, for some reason, you have to keep using Excel Invoice Manager, and need to download the installer program again, contact us for a link where you can download Excel Invoice Manager for free. Please provide us with your existing license key / registration code for Excel Invoice Manager.
For those who want to keep using Excel Invoice Manager, here are some useful documents from office-kit.com.
Here are our templates closely related to Excel Invoice Manager.
- c5155Excel Retail Invoice Template
- c7015Commercial Invoice for Export in Excel
- c4130Building Construction Bill Format
- c7036Vendor Invoice Template for California
- c5001Sales Tax Invoice Format in Excel
- c5138Sales Invoice Template for United States
- c5164Denmark Invoice Template
- c5008Form with Product Category
- c2020Blank Sales Invoice Layout (Two-tax)
- c5088Babysitting Invoice (Happy Kids on Earth Style)
- c2019Blank Sales Invoice Format (One-tax)
- c2018Blank Sales Format (No-tax)
- c5101Advanced Sample - Macro-Enabled Invoicing Template
- c4106Invoice Template VAT UK
- c3004Agency Billing Template
- c2016Basic Blank Service Invoicing Format (One-tax, Long Description)
- c3001Basic Sales Invoice Template (Light Blue)
Excel Retail Invoice Template
We have already published several formats for retail selling. For example c5010 Music Store Invoice Template (Retail), c3013 Pet Food Store Invoice, c7003 Book Store Invoice Format etc. UniformSoft.com also has published a popular title for clothing stores. While many of the templates are named with specific industry names, they are in fact not limited to what the names suggest. If you are looking for a billing template for your retail business, the most important thing to look for is whether the fields offered by a template meets your requirements.
Commercial Invoice for Export in Excel
Commercial Invoicing Templates is an easy way for an individual or a corporation to create commercial invoices. The free commercial invoice form produces professional invoices as good as expensive accounting systems.
Building Construction Bill Format
Like other templates here on InvoicingTemplate.com, this template for civil construction contractor is an Excel spreadsheet template. It works with Invoice Manager for Excel, but could be used standalone for billing construction projects. As an Excel workbook file, it do calculations automatically using Excel formula functions. Compared to construction invoice templates in Microsoft Word / Office or PDF format, this is one of big advantage of Excel ".xlsx" or ".xls" file formats.
Vendor Invoice Template for California
On the vendor information section on top of the form, note a line of "Federal Tax I.D. Number" is added. This could be FEIN or SS#. In the "Bill To" section, we reuse the original "Client#" and titled it with "DOR Number". If you have both customer# and DOR authorization number to be included on your invoices, simply add a custom field for the DOR number to the "Invoice Header" database table. See How to add custom fields to "Invoice Header" database table for detailed tutorials.
Sales Tax Invoice Format in Excel
This formula means that, if the "Taxable" checkbox is checked on the first line of the invoice body (identified by the " oknTaxable_1" cell value), it calculates tax amount based on line total and tax rate. If the "Taxable" checkbox is not checked, it shows either an empty string or the symbol "-" depending on whether the line total is zero.
Sales Invoice Template for United States
In this revisited version c5138, the signature image was removed, but you can add your own signature back by following the steps described in c5038.
Denmark Invoice Template
Install this Denmark Invoice Template with Invoice Manager for Excel to turn it into a fully featured Danish invoicing tool.
With this sample template, we translate text inside the printable form into Danish using an online tool. Visit Denmark VAT Guide for Businesses, Bookkeeping, accounts and invoices and eInvoicing in Denmark for more information. The following chart shows the text translated.
Form with Product Category
However the support for custom fields in Invoice Manager for Excel makes overcoming this limitation easy and quick. What you need to do is to add the custom field "Product Category" to the invoice body database table, and then name a column of cells where you want to display the category when creating an invoice - in this sample, we don't want to show product category on printed invoices, so the product category column is defined outside the printable area.
Blank Sales Invoice Layout (Two-tax)
You should unprotect the "Invoice" worksheet only when you are designing the layout and format of the template. Invoice Manager for Excel itself provides a "Design Mode" button on its own ribbon tab. If you push this button, it in fact do 3 things - firstly, unprotect the sheet; secondly, push down the design mode button on Excel's own Developer ribbon tab, and thirdly, switch on gridlines and row/column headings. Click the design mode button again to reverse all these 3 operations.
Babysitting Invoice (Happy Kids on Earth Style)
There's no doubt that babysitting requires skills in creativity, adventure, and play. Keep your business running successfully also requires skill. While it's the time to ask payments from parents, a well-designed invoice or receipt gives the parents an impression that you are even care about the details ignored by many other businesses, so you should be able to take good care of their babies and kids.
Blank Sales Invoice Format (One-tax)
With this sample template, the "Ship To" fields are moved back into the printable invoicing form. The default "Ship To" fields includes Name, Address, City State and ZIP, Country and Contact.
Blank Sales Format (No-tax)
Since our templates are in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format (most of them are xlsx format). It is easy to do calculation using Excel formulas. This is one of the big advantages of Excel formatted template. If you try to design an invoice template in Word format, doing calculations will not as easy as it is in Excel. If you prefer OpenOffice.org, another popular office / productive system, they also have a number of sales invoice template sample. For example, with this sample template - Blank Sales Format (No-tax), we use Excel formulas for calculating subtotal and total. Note that with the default implementation, the "Payments" and "Balance Due" fields are put inside the Print_Area - the area that will be printed when you click the Print command in Invoice Manager for Excel, or click Excel's own Print command. By utilizing the Print_Area name, we make this template more printer-friendly - and more printable.
Advanced Sample - Macro-Enabled Invoicing Template
To convert an Excel workbook or template from ".xlsx" to ".xlsm" format, simply issue the "File" and "Save As" command. We'll skip the detailed steps here as there are already many resource online, such as Create a Macro in Excel - EASY Excel VBA, and How to Use Macros in Excel: 15 Steps (with Pictures), and Quick start: Create a macro.
Invoice Template VAT UK
- Open your invoice template.
- Switch the worksheet to design mode.
- Decide where to put the column. In this VAT invoice template, we put the column inside the printable area, and put the column outside the printable Area. People in the UK know the VAT percentage rate; therefore, stating the amount due such as (Fee) + (VAT) = (total) is better than putting a percentage.
- Name the cells. For the column, you name the cells , , ... ; And for the column, name the cells , , ... .
- Drag your mouse to select all the cells.
- Right-click one of the select cells, choose .
- On the tab, uncheck option.
- Drag your mouse to select all the cells.
- Right-click one of the selected cells, choose .
- On the tab, check the option.
- Fill in formula " " to cells. For example, for the cell, the formula should be " "; and for the cell, the formula to fill in should be " ", and so on. This formula calculates VAT amount automatically when you load product or service items.
- Tip: Since this is a service VAT invoice template, the of product or service is filled with 1.
- Once finished, exit the Excel worksheet from design mode.
- Save your invoice template.
Agency Billing Template
Outside the printable area, the two important columns are Broke Fee and Cost. With the Broke Fee column, you enter the gross revenue you expect, and the Cost column is calculated automatically based on Line Total and Broke Fee. This is done by using a simple Excel formula.
Basic Blank Service Invoicing Format (One-tax, Long Description)
Send, unprotect the Invoice worksheet. This could be done by clicking the "Unprotect Sheet" command, or by clicking the "design mode" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
What Is Hot
- How To Make A Billing Statement Letter
- UK (No VAT)
- Daily Cash Receipt
- Billing Software Retail Shop
- Late Payment Interest
- Invoice Template Thank You For Your Business
- Free Excel Quote Template
- What Is Invoice Tracker
- Auto Repair Work Order
- Invoice Software Database Design
- Automated Processing