InvoicingTemplate.com main content
Starting with version 8.11, you can easily email customer statement and account aging report.
- The customer's email address field has been correctly filled.
- The email settings are correctly filled. To set the options, click the "Settings" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab, and then click the "Extract/Email" tab.
To email reports to customer:
- Open the "Reports" window by clicking the "Reports" button on the "Invoice" ribbon, or click the "New Report" button on one of the report worksheets.
- Make sure the "Customer Statement" tab or the "Aging" tab is active.
- Check "Email PDF report to customer" option is checked.
- Select the customers that you want to send reports to.
- Click "Generate Report".
- If there are multiple reports generated / sent, a log file will be shown once the operation is finished.
- 1. Quick Start Tutorial
- 2. How Invoice Manager for Excel Works
- 3. Before Using a Template
- 4. Template File Format
- 5. Install / Upgrade
- 6. Settings - Template
- 7. Settings - Taxes
- 8. Settings - Misc. Data
- 9. Settings - Database
- 10. Settings - In-cell Lookup
- 11. Settings - Print
- 12. Settings - Extract / Email
- 13. Customers
- 14. Products
- 15. Invoices
- 16. Payments
- 17. Applying One Payment to Multiple Invoices - Batch Payment
- 18. Reports
- 19. Common Tasks
- 20. Customize Invoice Template
- 21. Custom Fields - Invoice Manager for Excel
- 22. Advanced Database Field Customization
- 23. License Key
- 24. Cell Name Reference