InvoicingTemplate.com main content
A payment is not editable if the invoice has been voided or paid. It is editable only if the invoice is still pending. For a voided payment, only itsfield is editable. Follow these steps to edit a payment:
- Click and select the worksheet if it isn't already selected.
- Click the
- Browse to the invoice for which you want to add/Edit a payment. You can use the search bar to find the invoice quickly.
- Double click the invoice record in the data list to open the
- Click and activate the tab. This will display a list of payments which have been posted for the current invoice.
- Double click the payment you want to edit.
- Make changes as needed, then click the button to save the payment.
The Payment Detail section contains an even more detailed explanation of the window.
- 1. Quick Start Tutorial
- 2. How Invoice Manager for Excel Works
- 3. Before Using a Template
- 4. Template File Format
- 5. Install / Upgrade
- 6. Settings - Template
- 7. Settings - Taxes
- 8. Settings - Misc. Data
- 9. Settings - Database
- 10. Settings - In-cell Lookup
- 11. Settings - Print
- 12. Settings - Extract / Email
- 13. Customers
- 14. Products
- 15. Invoices
- 16. Payments
- 17. Applying One Payment to Multiple Invoices - Batch Payment
- 18. Reports
- 19. Common Tasks
- 20. Customize Invoice Template
- 21. Custom Fields - Invoice Manager for Excel
- 22. Advanced Database Field Customization
- 23. License Key
- 24. Cell Name Reference