You are safe to download the resources. We've added our digital signatures to the files.
Download this if you have already installed the Microsoft Store edition of Invoice Manager for Excel, and are looking for additional customized templates.
Download this if you want this design to be set as the default template by the installer program.
Screenshots and Images
The printed version.
Open the template in Excel.
Standard fields are those that already created in the default database file shipped with Invoice Manager for Excel (UIS), as opposed to custom fields (i.e. user-defined fields) which you should create yourself. This template demonstrates how to change the definition of standard fields.
The database fields defined by the default invoice template (or standard invoice template) are useful for common situations. In most cases you don't have to change them. However if it is needed according to your business requirements, here are the steps to follow.
First, make sure you have made a backup of your current database file, so that in case something goes wrong during the following steps you are able to return to the original state easily. In this sample, we'll be using c4020 Invoice Template with Long Product Description with which we show you how to customize the invoice template so that it allows you to enter more text into the description fields of the standard invoice format shipped with UIS.
- Open your template as usual.
- Click "Customers" on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Click "Custom Fields", and then "Advanced..."
- If you have not backed up your database file yet, click the "Backup Database" to do so now.
- From the "Database Table" list, choose the table you want to modify. The "Fields" section shows the fields defined in this table.
- Double-click the field you want to modify; or click to select the field, and then click the "Customize" button.
- On the "Customizing Field" dialog box, you can field size (or in case of "Decimal" field, its precision and scale) and text alignment method on data list window.
- Click OK to apply the modification.
See "Advanced Database Field Customization" chapter of Invoice Manager for Excel documents for more information on this topic.
Note that if you change the size of the text field, you may also need to change the data validation of the corresponding cell. For example, if you change the size of customer name field to 80, to change the data validation of the Excel cell, follow the steps below.
- When the Invoice worksheet is active, push the "Design Mode" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab.
- Click and choose the customer name cell that is named "oknWhoName".
- Go to "Data" Excel ribbon tab, and then click "Data Validation" in the "Data Tools" group.
- Specify the new validation - for this example, you just need to modify the "Maximum" field to be 80.
- Exit design mode.
- Save the invoice template.
See Customizing Invoice Template for more information.
The database and template attached on this page has its product description field, in both the "Product" and "InvBdy" database tables, were changed to 255.
Format and Specification
|Name||Customization of Standard Fields|
|Category||Sales Invoice Template|
|Release Date||Thursday, March 30, 2017|
|Format (XLS or XLSX)||.xlsx|
|Line Height (Points)||39.75|
|Papaer Size / Orientation||Portrait|
|Default Margins (Points)|
|Price||Free (0.00 USD)|
|System||Windows 7 and later, and Excel 2007 and later.|