For a quick start tutorial, click here.
There are several ways to start creating an invoice. Each method will eventually lead you to the same interface - theworksheet. For example, if you click the button on the window, the system clears the worksheet and fills it with the information about that customer. This is the same as clicking the button to clear the worksheet, and then clicking the on-sheet picker button to select the customer.
There are 3 essential steps to create an invoice:
- Clear the worksheet. This can be done by clicking the button.
- Fill in the necessary information, including customer information and product information.
- Save the invoice to the database by clicking the button.
For additional information, please refer to the Invoice Detail section of this chapter for more information.
- 1. Quick Start Tutorial
- 2. How Invoice Manager for Excel Works
- 3. Before Using a Template
- 4. Template File Format
- 5. Install / Upgrade
- 6. Settings - Template
- 7. Settings - Taxes
- 8. Settings - Misc. Data
- 9. Settings - Database
- 10. Settings - In-cell Lookup
- 11. Settings - Print
- 12. Settings - Extract / Email
- 13. Customers
- 14. Products
- 15. Invoices
- 16. Payments
- 17. Applying One Payment to Multiple Invoices - Batch Payment
- 18. Reports
- 19. Common Tasks
- 20. Customize Invoice Template
- 21. Custom Fields - Invoice Manager for Excel
- 22. Advanced Database Field Customization
- 23. License Key
- 24. Cell Name Reference